Are you interested in learning more about cosmetic dental treatments and the conditions they can treat? Our Etobicoke dentists provide some helpful information below.
Learn to love your smile!
Some of the services we can provide to help you restore your smile and gain confidence are listed below. Our team of dentists at West Mall Dental can perform a variety of cosmetic dental services to improve the appearance of your smile.
If you are considering teeth whitening services, there are two types available to choose from.
- In-office teeth whitening: This is done with the use of a strong whitening solution and a bright light. This method is designed to produce immediate results so that you can leave the office with a new, bright smile within a short period.
- Customized take-home whitening kits: This treatment is more gradual. The whitening solution is not as effective as the one we use in the office. This option, on the other hand, might be more suitable for you if you prefer a more hands-on option that you can manage at home.
With our teeth whitening services, we can help you remove any discolourations on your teeth and brighten your smile in a safe, convenient way!
A dental implant is a natural-looking solution to fix gaps in your smile caused by missing teeth. It is an artificial tooth root made of titanium that is surgically anchored to your jaw to hold a replacement tooth or bridge in place.
- In addition to patients with tooth gaps, patients who have weak teeth may also benefit from dental implants, as long as their bone structure is still intact.
- The dental implant procedure can take anywhere from two to nine months to complete and is quite involved. Your treatment plan will influence this. The replacement teeth are typically fitted and adjusted over two months.
- Treatment reactions differ from patient to patient, and the same can be said about the healing process. Healing can last anywhere from six weeks to several months.
Veneers are thin, tooth-shaped porcelain pieces. Porcelain veneers may be the solution for you if you have severely discoloured or stained teeth, teeth that are too small or large, or teeth that are worn or chipped. Before they are bonded to the front of your teeth, our dentists customize the veneers to match the shape and colour of your natural teeth.
Depending on the condition of your teeth, veneers may be a better option for you other than whitening or other cosmetic treatments.
Do you have teeth that are severely worn down, missing, or severely damaged? If this is the case, a full-mouth restoration may be able to address all of your concerns. To improve your smile, a full-mouth restoration will combine several cosmetic dental procedures.